Monday, April 28, 2008
8 months later... :) Don't worry, I am still alive! I figured it had been long enough and people might be wondering so I am FINALLY writing another post. So, since it has been just a little while since I wrote, I guess I better think if anything has happened to me since then. Hmm... Nope! Just kidding, I did have some things happen. One thing that people might be interested in is that I am currently single. I had a boyfriend from August through December, but that ended, sadly enough, and so I am single once again! What else... I just finished up my junior year at BYU-Idaho, and am still studying Computer Science. I have about 2 years left to finish the degree, and am planning on staying in Rexburg to do that. Currently I am back home and working for the summer. I work on the pool crew for the Pullman city parks department, and love being able to be outside and getting all dirty and working hard. I also love being home with my parents and younger sibling! I do miss Andrew and Rachel, though. :( We were all up at school together last semester and had a lot of fun, but we are all over the place this summer. Anyway, that's all I have time for today, but if anyone wants more details feel free to ask! I am gonna try and keep more on top of things this summer! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, my gosh... the shock!
So happy you are back!!
Of course I want to know more.
What do you do with Parks and Rec? What sort of fun things do you have planned for the summer?
What sort of things do you like to do with the younger sibs?
When will you post pictures of your gorgeous self along with the fam?
(:
lov you!
Well, what a relief! I had imagined all sorts of dire circumstances that must have prevented a COMPUTER SCIENCE major from posting...Glad you're back. Sounds like a fun summer ahead. Yes, you must post more details. You know Aunt C loves pictures of dead varmits. Do you come across any of those in your travels? If not, I suppose one or two of your cute self doing what you do would be some consolation...Give your mom a hug from me OK? :0)
Post a Comment