Thursday, June 5, 2008
Summer Photos
Since I have gotten home I have gotten to spend some time with the little sis and little bro, and one of the things that we have done is take portrait pictures for fun. It is so gorgeous and green in washington right now I just couldn't resist taking pictures, and of course the siblings look so cute! Kimmie and Leah love to take pictures next to flowers and other pretty stuff in the yard, whereas James is all about the stick that is a sword or something like that. :) I though you guys might appreciate these though, so here they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow I can't believe how grown up James looks in that photo. It wasn't that long ago since we last saw him but he has really changed. Great photos. Hope your summer is going well. Glad you are enjoying your sibs!
I agree with Miste, James has done some growing. The girls look pretty. Enjoy your summer.
LOVE these!! Only thing missing is the pictures of YOU.
You are quite the photographer. Please keep sharing, it is so fun to see what you and the family are doing.
love to you all.
c
Post a Comment